By Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar
Read or Download An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
In our day by day lives we always make judgements that are easily 'good adequate' instead of optimum. such a lot computer-based decision-making algorithms, nevertheless, doggedly search purely the optimum answer in accordance with inflexible standards and reject any others. during this e-book, Professor Stirling outlines an alternate method, utilizing novel algorithms and strategies which might be used to discover satisficing ideas.
Twenty-? ve years have handed because the booklet of the Russian model of the e-book Estimation of Dependencies in line with Empirical facts (EDBED for short). Twen- ? ve years is an extended time period. in the course of those years many stuff have occurred. in retrospect, possible see how quickly lifestyles and expertise have replaced, and the way sluggish and dif?
This bookintroduces a unique process for clever visualizations that adapts thedifferent visible variables and knowledge processing to human’s habit and giventasks. Thereby a few new algorithms and strategies are brought to satisfythe human want of data and information and let a usable and attractiveway of data acquisition.
This booklet bridges the space among gentle Computing suggestions and their functions to complicated engineering difficulties. In each one bankruptcy we recreation to give an explanation for the fundamental rules in the back of the proposed purposes in an available structure for readers who would possibly not own a history in a number of the fields. for that reason, engineers or practitioners who're no longer conversant in delicate Computing tools will savour that the strategies mentioned transcend basic theoretical instruments, considering they've been tailored to resolve major difficulties that in most cases come up in such components.
- Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Genetic and Evolutionary Computing: Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, November 7-9, 2016 Fuzhou ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Proceedings of Sixth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving: SocProS 2016, Volume 1 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Computer Interpretation of Metaphoric Phrases
- Knowledge Representation, Reasoning, and the Design of Intelligent Agents: The Answer-Set Programming Approach
Extra info for An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) by Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar