By Sina Odugbemi,Taeku Lee
Read or Download Accountability through Public Opinion PDF
Best political philosophy books
Ayn Rand’s philosophy of Objectivism is more and more influencing the form of the realm from company and politics to attaining own targets. right here, Leonard Peikoff—Rand’s heir—explains how one can converse philosophical principles with conviction, common sense, and, so much of all, cause. in keeping with a chain of lectures offered via Peikoff, target communique exhibits the way to follow Objectivist ideas to the matter of attaining readability either in notion and in conversation.
First released in 1938, those lectures argue that liberality is the basis of civilization. based on Gilbert Murray, civilization presents the excess of defense, relaxation and wealth that makes liberality attainable; a failure of liberality is the finest attempt of the failure of a civilization.
Moral Empowerment: advantage past the Paradigms offers a moral thought designed to motivate moral pondering from a number of views that transcend ideology and dogma. through so doing it develops an knowing of ethics and morality that transcends inflexible or inapplicable principles by way of returning to the primary of common love.
Die Menschenrechte haben sich als praktische Querschnittaufgabe einer Vielzahl an Politikfeldern etabliert. Oft werden sie als überzeugendes Beispiel für einen normativen Konsens der Weltgemeinschaft angeführt. Gleichzeitig wird immer wieder erkennbar, dass dieses excellent verschiedenen Deutungen in der Praxis unterliegt.
- Learning to Die in the Anthropocene: Reflections on the End of a Civilization (City Lights Open Media)
- Ethical Issues in Poverty Alleviation (Studies in Global Justice)
- Butler and Ethics (Critical Connections EUP)
- Hydropolitics, Interest Groups and Governance: The Case of the Proposed Epupa Dam (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science)
- Gramsci, Political Economy, and International Relations Theory: Modern Princes and Naked Emperors
Extra resources for Accountability through Public Opinion
Accountability through Public Opinion by Sina Odugbemi,Taeku Lee