By Janet A. Hale
Read or Download A Guide to Curriculum Mapping: Planning, Implementing, and Sustaining the Process PDF
Similar curricula books
A spouse to the curriculum, this trainer’s advisor serves as an essential guide for running shoes and directors drawn to introducing employees to the development constructions with little ones curriculum—from making plans to implementation. unique sections define the curriculum and introduce medical reasoning to adults, and 8 workshops aspect the full curriculum for workers contributors.
Il quantity affronta l. a. questione dell’idea di scuola a cui guardare in keeping with concepire le politiche scolastiche e il concreto funzionamento del sistema d’istruzione. Un punto di riferimento cruciale in step with evitare che los angeles scuola smarrisca il senso dei suoi compiti.
Complementing the second one version of The Parallel Curriculum, this advisor deals workshops, scripts, agendas, actions, and extra for facilitating specialist improvement at the Parallel Curriculum Model.
This new source by way of math schooling specialist Marian Small is helping faculties and districts to refine their instructing of standards-based mathematical practices. Small devotes a bankruptcy to every of the 8 criteria of perform and incorporates a dialogue of what each one typical seems like in grades K–2, 3–5, and 6–8.
- The Principal as Curriculum Leader: Shaping What Is Taught and Tested
- Teaching for Thinking Today: Strategies, and Activities for the K-8 Classroom
- Educational Innovation in Economics and Business VI: Teaching Today the Knowledge of Tomorrow: v. 6
- Learning in Depth: A Simple Innovation That Can Transform Schooling
- Reinventing the Curriculum: New Trends in Curriculum Policy and Practice
- Looking Forward: Challenges to Canadian Music Education
Extra resources for A Guide to Curriculum Mapping: Planning, Implementing, and Sustaining the Process
A Guide to Curriculum Mapping: Planning, Implementing, and Sustaining the Process by Janet A. Hale